PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy http://ryemarketshoppingcentre.co.uk/acceptable-use-policy which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Information about us
www.ryemarketshoppingcentre.co.uk is a site operated by Ryemarket Shopping Centre ("We"). Our main trading address is RYEMARKET SHOPPING CENTRE, HIGH STREET, STOURBRIDGE, WEST MIDLANDS, DY8 1HJ.
We are a limited company.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS APPLYING TO PARTICULAR PROFESSIONS
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy ryemarketshoppingcentre.co.uk/acceptable-use-policy.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy ryemarketshoppingcentre.co.uk/acceptable-use-policy.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you licence
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant the following licenses:
- A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the services provided by our site and across different media and to promote the site or services; and
- A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to allow third parties to use the content for their purposes.
We will only ever use your materials to carry out your instructions to us – unless, very exceptionally, a court or other regulator orders us to disclose them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy ryemarketshoppingcentre.co.uk/acceptable-use-policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Win it Wednesday Competition Terms and Conditions
- 1. The prize is as stated in the competition copy on Facebook and Instagram. An alternative product of equal value may be offered if stock becomes unavailable.
- 2. The prize draw will take place as per the dates and times written in the offer.
- 3. Any images contained within the competition post are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the exact prize or stock present in the store.
- 4. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of age will be required. The prize is not transferable, not exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative.
- 5. The winner will be drawn at random and the management team’s decision is final.
- 6. The winner will be contacted within 2 working days of the closing date.
- 7. Winners must respond to Ryemarket Shopping Centre within 7 days of being notified of their prize, otherwise, the management team reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- 8. The winner will have to collect their prize from Ryemarket Shopping Centre unless otherwise communicated. If the prize is unclaimed, another winner will be randomly picked from the entries received within the competition date. The original winner will be notified before another replacement winner is picked. The first winner will also be notified and contacted via social media if they have failed to acknowledge their prize.
- 9. Entries can only be accepted via Ryemarket Shopping Centre Facebook page and Ryemarket Shopping Centre Instagram page.
- 10. Employees of Ryemarket Shopping Centre, their families, its retailers and any other associated with either party may not be permitted to enter this competition.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.