Shopping Centre News Articles
- May 13 - THEATRE COMPANY'S NEW PRODUCTION
Actors from the Stourbridge Side by Side Theatre Company will entertain shoppers in The Ryemarket next month.
- Apr 13 - POLICE SET UP SHOP IN THE RYEMARKET
Police will now be manning a mini crime prevention base in the Ryemarket every week.
- Apr 13 - CAN IT if you can!
The Ryemarket is stepping up its ‘green’ campaign by launching a new Every Can Counts scheme where its shopkeepers and customers dispose of empty drink cans.
- Mar 13 - OUR CHOSEN CHARITY
Black Country Foodbank which provides food for the young, elderly, single people and families in hardship who would otherwise go hungry, has been selected as our chosen charity for 2013.
- Mar 13 - FREE SPACE FOR GROUPS
The Ryemarket manager Kelley Dyas is increasing her efforts to establish the shopping centre as the heart of the community.
- Mar 13 - KEY SCHEME FOR THE DISABLED
The Ryemarket has introduced a key scheme for its toilets for the disabled.
- Nov 12 - Crime prevention advice for shoppers
NEIGHBOURHOOD policing continues to be at the heart of the town
- Nov 12 - MAKING THE TOWN SAFE
Shoppers in The Ryemarket will be able to talk to the police and get advice about crime prevention at the busiest time of the year.
- Oct 12 - CeX comes to The Ryemarket
The Ryemarket welcomes second-hand goods chain CeX which buys, sells and exchanges entertainment and electronic items.
- Jul 12 - NEW FLORIST IN THE RYEMARKET
Greenhouse Florist will be open in The Ryemarket every Friday and Saturday, starting on Friday, July 20.
- Mar 12 - SEE NEW TOWN PLANS AT THE RYEMARKET
The Ryemarket will be one of the venues for Stourbridge residents to see and discuss plans which detail the town’s regeneration.
- Jul 10 - NEW GREEN INITIATIVE
A new initiative has been launched at The Ryemarket Shopping Centre in Stourbridge to re-enforce its commitment to recyling and waste management.